If I may give some input here as well:
Definitely include INFRA in the move of the repositories, they can probably
make it a normal move/transfer of a GitHub repository between two orgs, so
not only the stars, but also issues, PRs etc are moved and the old URLs are
automatically forwarded. The only thing one has to do manually, is to
update the user/repository name if you use it in the code somewhere - but
probably also not _right now_, but whenever you have the time to do so - as
all the links, repository clones etc. should be forwarded.

-J