Hi, Jan

> I am fine with editing any .yml or .json files that include the
content, but the headline "Cross Platforms" has to come from somewhere
in this repo, right?

I have created a pull request to support edit homepage date, see  [docs]
support edit homepage data
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex-site/pull/327>, after the pull
request merged, you can edit the data file to change the homepage content.

> One thing I would advise is that you make all non-https requests
redirect to the https version as soon as possible.

we can not control the Apache server to force redirect all non-https
requests to the https version, so, now we can just replace manually, I will
check it through automated means.

> Old links that are listed in Google like e.g.
https://weex.apache.org/references/ also _have_ to be redirected to
the content's new location as quickly as possible. That is one of
those things that destroys existing traffic to websites on relaunches.
(https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=site%3Aweex.apache.org
- 217 pages that show mostly a 404 right now)

I am do it now, will be fixed today.

> Have you already created a Google Search Console account for the site?
If not, someone should do so. I would be happy to look at the reports
being generated and give advice how to fix any possible problems.

After finish all the below jobs, I will study how to deploy  Google Search
Console account on the site.

Thanks,
Dan

Jan Piotrowski <piotrow...@gmail.com> 于2019年2月25日周一 下午9:18写道: