> Is there a webpage for release note or change log except for the
> RELEASENOTES.md in Cordova?

blog.cordova.io is a blog with posts about releases.

> Or is it necessary to have that page?

Not that I know of.

> Does it comply the ASF’s policy if Weex continues to include npm/gradle
> distribution channel in Github page
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex#weex
> <https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex#weex> ?

I personally see no problem in linking do npm, gradle, or whatever
_additional_ distribution methods a project uses for developer
convenience. The idea behind the rules of Apache are that developers
can understand what software they are actually downloading. If you
make sure the Apache releases are equal to npm/gradle/whatever, that
goal is reached and everything should be fine.

-J