Hi Whimsy folk,

(Please cc me in replies as I'm not subscribed).

I'm having problems adding someone to the PPMC for
https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/mxnet

On Chrome/OS X, I click Add, then enter their name, click the + symbol and
click Add to PPMC. An email is sent to the private list for the project. No
change is made.

I also go down to the Committers (for a different individual), select the
checkbox, go back up to Modify, and select Add to PPMC. Again there's an
email (though it says "Added to mxnet committers list" rather than ppmc),
but no change.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have a permission issue? Is it broken?

Thanks,

Hen