It was originally in new-account-reqs.txt, I manually changed it to the
full name. That failed due to the way the script checks mailing list
for "[FORM] Account Request". I then commented it out while we
troubleshoot.
Seems there is something off with whimsy, here is what just came
through in new-account-reqs.txt
wonook;Wonook;wsong0...@gmail.com;incubator,coral;incubator;02-07-
2018;yes;yes;no;
-Chris T.