AFAICT the new entries in the workbench were all created recently.

When I wrote, I'm pretty sure that there were no outstanding emails.
Unfortunately I did not keep the data I used.
Maybe there was a delay in sending some of the mails.

If you have got some examples that you think should have been
displayed, please send me details (privately, or to secretary@) and I
will have a look.

Sebb