Hello Ryan,

I've created an issue in JIRA and attached a patch, so that wicketstuff-scriptaculous can utilize wicket-prototype.

BTW
- did you have time to check my other patch for sorting of arbitrary containers? - it seems that teamcity has to be adjusted for the new project location of wicketstuff-scriptaculous. - is it ok if I check in an udpated Eclipse project? It's still named "wicket-contrib-scriptaculous' and uses M2Elipse's MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER variable instead of M2_REPO. Or should we just remove it from the repository?

Regards

Sven

Ryan Sonnek schrieb:
patches welcome.  =)

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 10:48 AM, richardwilko <