Hi,

its *not* my opinion - I just read the article and thought you might want to know about it. I mean, beside that, it seems as wicket is very secure in comparision to the other frameworks mentioned there - Honestly, I dont know why this harsh reactions (other mails) came.

Best,

Korbinian

Martijn Dashorst schrieb:
How is HiddenField insecure in your opinion?

Martijn

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:59 PM, Korbinian Bachl - privat