in that case I would suggest some kind of setSlashedUrlHandlingPATH(boolean ..) with the default-behaviour that wicket handls /a/? and /a? equal;

Korbinian

Juergen Donnerstag schrieb:
I completly agree. And as you mentioned different frameworks might
implement different behaviors. I don't recall exactly but I think I
was under the impression that Wicket didn't make a difference. /a?..
seemed to return the same result as /a/?.. Whether is by intention or
by accident is what I wasn't sure about.

-Juergen

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Korbinian Bachl -