Because we'll get questions to the list like:

How can I create my own component since I have to instantiate them using
Label.of("foo", PropertyModel.of(bar, "foo"))?  How can I override that?  Do
I have to override the static method "of"?

Sadly, I think that's what it will cause.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com