-1 for me. Still I have a problem with multi tab navigation, I get ComponentNotFoundException if I have the same page on two different tab (two instances of the same class). I'll try to make a quick start project for this problem as soon as possible. Maybe this issue is related to issue 3562 and 3629.

With 1.5 RC3 multi tab works perfectly.
Hi,

We have ~60 closed tickets since RC3. I think it is time for RC4.
I've never did full release but I'll try to do one this weekend.
If someone wants to fix something before RC4 then please respond to this mail.