Hi,

Hi, I am really helpless of my this issue.
          I have a DropDownChoice. and first time, when page is render, than
choose one is coming by default.
         But after click on search button, when select the value from
dropdownchoice, its show the result.
         But at this moment, my choose one option have removed from
dropdownside.
                           I am unable to solve this issue. Please reply
ASAP.
                               Thanks!