+1 to release 1.5.7
Hi,

We've found a quite serious problem in DiskDataStore internals -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4572.
In case the disk space per http session is exhausted it may lead to
Wicket returning the wrong page instance when requested for a page
with a specific id.
This may lead to either ComponentNotFoundException (because the page
instance is not the expected one and it doesn't have the component at
all) or in the worst case it may lead to executing your business logic
for the wrong data, e.g. deleting a wrong record when clicking a Link.

Additionally https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4561 caused
problems for several users as well.

So far we have 25 issues solved and 1.5.6 has been released at 27 April.

So I suggest to release 1.5.7 this week.