+1 built from source archive and checked some examples

Sven

On 10/01/2012 09:41 AM, Martijn Dashorst wrote:
+1. I've built from the release sources, checked the binary
compatibilty and didn't find any issues.

The discovered bugs/regressions are unfortunate, but in 3 weeks is a
new release scheduled which gives us enough time to fix it. There's no
need to delay this one.

Martijn

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Martijn Dashorst