Ah I see - that's right.

+1 for toolschain - but we need to ensure that the build keeps running on jdk >
6 for wicket-6.x (unit tests, etc.) and that toolschain does not abort the
build nor requires jdk 6

I personally don't want to install several jdks :-/ to apply and test changes
on wicket-6.x

Maybe we can use toolschain in test scope and do a dummy compile or something
like that.

kind regards

Tobias