Maybe we can add some of this features to noteworthy at release:

* Media Tags
* Responsive Images

in Addition to InlineImage

I also think that CssUrlRplacer might be worth to be mentioned. What do you 
think?

kind regards

Tobias

> Am 03.07.2015 um 17:38 schrieb Martijn Dashorst <[email protected]>:
> 
> I'm currently busy reworking our main site to the new design.
> 
> I'll try to push a new version to [1] somewhere tonight.
> 
> Martijn
> 
> [1] https://dashorst.github.io/wicket-site
> 
> 
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Martijn Dashorst
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> All,
>> 
>> I want to build the 7.0 final release this week having the vote across
>> the weekend and shipping it on mon/tuesday.
>> 
>> Any objections to this timeline?
>> 
>> Martijn
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Become a Wicket expert, learn from the best: http://wicketinaction.com

Reply via email to