Hi Pedro,

There were no complains about the current parser, but that doesn't mean we
should not improve!

Two questions:
1) can it be switchable? i.e. if someone faces a problem with the new
parser then by using a JVM setting (-Dxyz=...) to switch to the old parser
2) does it cover all current funtionality ? I don't use fancy property
expressions in my apps but I remember seeing support for array and list
indexing. Your branch talks about map keys but since the syntax is the same
maybe it is already supported. But if it is then the index should be parsed
to int at the usage side.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov