Hi,

the behavior is added to a single component only and readily available anyway in scope:

    component.add(onTag(tag -> tag.put(key, component.getId()));

What do we gain when the same component is  given as argument?

component.add(onTag(component, tag -> tag.put(key, component.getId())));

Note that the first component has a better type, the argument would just be a Component:

    foo.add(onTag(tag -> tag.put(key, foo.getBar())));

Regards
Sven