Hi

Emond,

> TL;DR Vote at the bottom

What does it mean? That your email can be skipped to the voting part or
that I was prolix in my last email?

> I think we are not going to agree on this proposal.

No problem. Having different opinions being discussed is just a sign of a
healthy project.

Carl,

Indeed, and it's really nice to get you option on this. I also see this as
a tradeoff situation.

Martijn,

> models only live during
> actual request processing

They live longer. They even implement IClusterable (IDetachable's
superinterface) to do so. IClusterable being IDetachable's superinterface
is a living paradox for me.

[x] Yes, remove IDetachable from IModel

Pedro Santos