Hi,

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 12:38 PM, Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net> wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> read here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Migration
> +to+Wicket+8.0#MigrationtoWicket8.0-Application'sIHeaderResp
> onseDecoratorASFJIRAkey,summary,type,created,updated,
> due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution5aa69414-a9e9-3523-82ec-
> 879b028fb15bWICKET-6498
>
> ... the decorator has to make sure it uses a ResourceAggretator too:
>
>         @Override
>         public IHeaderResponse decorate(IHeaderResponse response) {
>             return new ResourceAggregator(new
> JavaScriptFilteredIntoFooterHeaderResponse(response, bucketName));
>         }
>
> Have fun
> Sven

That's ok, it's easy to adapt existing code to use ResourceAggretator. But
if we don't do this our application silently fails to render all the header
items. I think this might be a a little confusing for users if we don't
explicitly say in the change log that they have to pay attention to this
particular change.