Hey Martin,

that would be great! +1 for participating!

I‘ve a question regarding feedback and responsibilies - do you have to give
them feedback or can we do this as well (because they only reached out to you)

If it is only possible for you a question would be if this can be extended to
the Wicket team as well? This way everyone is able to communicate back to
Oracle.

kind regards

Tobias