Hi all,

working on page stores in wicketstuff (WICKET-6563) I've noticed that usage of
spring in the wicketstuff shiro examples is broken, due to hibernate3 and
spring 5 not working together.

I don't want to spend unnecessary time with migrations, rather I would like to
drop

   - wicket-shiro-example-spring-hibernate

   - wicket-shiro-example-spring-hibernate-native

   - wicket-shiro-example-spring-hibernate-jdbc

IMHO one example   wicket-shiro-example-realm is sufficient to show integration
of shiro in Wicket. Where user data is stored by the   actual realm, should
not be our concern.

WDYT?

Sven