Hi,

I'm creating a new thread to not hijack the discussion about the CSS
utilities.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 12:56 PM Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <
reier...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 12:33 PM Andrea Del Bene <an.delb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 10:26 AM Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <
> > reier...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Right now I have no enough knowledge to vote in this feature. One
> thing I
> > > didn't like, and I already mentioned it before, is some of us were
> > waiting
> > > for 9.x to be released some time ago (at least a few months ago I was
> > > preparing some branch of our application and ported it to 9.x, after
> > asking
> > > about release plans) and all of the sudden this feature is introduced
> and
> > > all sub-frameworks depending on Wicket will have to be adapted.
> >

> > In which way sub-frameworks should be affected? I mean, as far as I
> > understand it, if we disable CSP blocking configuration everything should
> > work "the old way", and that's why I would prefer to keep CSP disabled by
> > default.
> >

> Well if something is supported at core level then if associated projects
> want to comply with this new feature, which might be ideal,  then they will
> have to be adapted (or not?). I'm not talking about not releasing the new
> feature. I'm talking about not releasing as part of 9.x, as it was said to
> be almost ready for release a few months ago, and deffer it to 10.x (and
> try to release it soon).

I wanted to ask here whether we need an API that says whether CSP is
enabled or disabled.
For example UI libraries like Wicket Bootstrap & Wicket JQuery UI (and any
other) may use it to decide how to behave depending on the result.
Because at the moment there is no place for assumption - every library
should be updated to
assume that CSP is always enabled.