Hello All,

Recently found limitation of current CSP implementation [1]

Note: connect-src 'self' does not resolve to websocket schemas in all
browsers, more info: https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-csp/issues/7

I believe this should be addressed or at least documented
(Seems to fail in Safari only)

I'm going to workaround this in our source code

[1]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Content-Security-Policy/connect-src

--
Best regards,