+1

On 15/05/20 09:01, Emond Papegaaij wrote:
Hi All,

With Sven's comment in mind and the fact that Andrea did not directly
understand the implications of the new method, I decided that the new
method was indeed not a good idea.
Don't worry about me, it appends to me quite often to not understand someone else code, sometimes even mine :-)
It complicates the API and brings
too little benefit. I've updated the PR once more to clarify the
impact and usefulness of getBehaviorId without introducting a new
method. I did make one minor change to the API: you can no longer
request stable ids for temporary behaviors. IMHO that does not make
sense. The behavior will be gone the next request.

Can this now be merged?

Best regards,
Emond

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 11:12 PM Emond Papegaaij