This vote passes. Thank you all.

On 3/18/24 12:13, Tobias Soloschenko wrote:
+1

kind regards

Tobias

Am 18.03.2024 um 12:01 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>:

+1

tested:
- signatures
- build from sources
- wicketstuff build
- some exmaples

BTW I guess the repository URL in the ANN email is wrong,
Repository:  g...@github.com:bitstorm/wicket.git ->
g...@github.com:apache/wicket.git ?

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 at 00:14, Andrea Del Bene <an.delb...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 to release. tested user guide examples

On 3/13/24 22:36, Andrea Del Bene wrote:
This is a vote to release Apache Wicket 9.17.0

Please download the source distributions found in our staging area
linked below.

I have included the signatures for both the source archives. This vote
lasts for 72 hours minimum.

[ ] Yes, release Apache Wicket 9.17.0
[ ] No, don't release Apache Wicket 9.17.0, because ...

Distributions, changelog, keys and signatures can be found at:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/wicket/9.17.0

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-1201

The binaries are available in the above link, as are a staging
repository for Maven. Typically the vote is on the source, but should
you find a problem with one of the binaries, please let me know, I can
re-roll them some way or the other.

Staging git repository data:

    Repository:  g...@github.com:bitstorm/wicket.git
    Branch:      build/wicket-9.17.0
    Release tag: rel/wicket-9.17.0

    CHANGELOG for 9.17.0:

** Bug

    * [WICKET-7086] - Injecting Spring bean may cause ClassCastException
    * [WICKET-7091] - FilePageStore throws NPE
    * [WICKET-7096] - stylesheets referenced via automatic linking
miss nonce attribute
    * [WICKET-7097] - ServletWebResponse allows writing headers to
committed HttpServletResponse

** Improvement

    * [WICKET-7093] - Add support for missing CSP directives
    * [WICKET-7094] - Make all CSP schemes configurable
    * [WICKET-7099] - Validate FormTester constructor parameter
workingForm

--
Best regards,
Maxim