What exactly do you mean by XmlRpcServer? I doubt that you are using a raw XmlRpcServer instance?
On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Daphna Wasserman (dwasserm) <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > > In our application we create an instance of XmlRpcServer to handle > XML-RPC requests. > I'd like to add a validation on the host of the incoming request; i.e. > I'd like to throw an exception if the request was initiated by a remote > host (not the localhost). > How can I establish that? I've seen the solution in > http://people.apache.org/~jochen/xmlrpc/faq.html#client_ip for the > XmlRpcServlet, but I'm using the XmlRpcServer. > > Thanks, > > Daphna Wasserman > Software Engineer > Product Development > > [email protected] > Phone :+972 9 892 7007 > Mobile :+972 54 4710078 > > > > > Israel > www.cisco.com/global/IL/ > > > This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the > sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or > disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended > recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact > the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message. > > -- I Am What I Am And That's All What I Yam (Popeye) --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
