[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIOM-337?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13092310#comment-13092310
]
Hudson commented on AXIOM-337:
------------------------------
Integrated in ws-axiom-trunk #515 (See
[https://builds.apache.org/job/ws-axiom-trunk/515/])
Deprecated a couple of methods originally introduced by AXIOM-337 but that
have never been implemented completely (and that don't appear to be used by
downstreams projects).
veithen :
Files :
*
/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/axiom/modules/axiom-api/src/main/java/org/apache/axiom/om/util/TextHelper.java
> TextHelper is upgraded to include a utility method that creates an OMText
> from a byte
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: AXIOM-337
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIOM-337
> Project: Axiom
> Issue Type: Improvement
> Reporter: Rich Scheuerle
> Assignee: Rich Scheuerle
>
> Scenario:
> I want to create a OMText element from a binary byte[] array. If the byte[]
> is large, I want axiom to use a DataHandler and backing file. But if the
> byte[] is small, I want
> axiom to use an in-core string.
> Solution:
> Add another utility method to the TextHelper code:
> /**
> * Create an OMText node from a byte array containing binary data
> * If the byte array is large and the optimize flag is set, then
> * the data is stored in a temp file to reduce in-core memory
> * @param is
> * @param factory
> * @param isOptimize
> */
> public static OMText toOMText(byte[] b, int off, int length,
> OMFactory factory,
> boolean isOptimize,
> String attachmentDir) throws
> IOException, MessagingException;
> I am currently running tests, I will commit the code today.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]