+1

My understanding is that this release is security related, and now
that we have 3 votes I suggest a release after the minimum 72 hours.

I ask because I am waiting on this release to cut an Axis2/Java
release that some people are anxious about.

Robert

On Tue, Sep 15, 2026 at 1:52 AM Daniel Kulp <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> Dan
>
>
> On Sep 15, 2026, at 7:25 AM, Colm O hEigeartaigh <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Neethi 3.2.4:
>
> - Artifacts: 
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachews-1111/
> - Git tag: https://github.com/apache/ws-neethi/releases/tag/neethi-3.2.4
>
> +1 from me.
>
> Colm.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp
> [email protected]
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to