Hi all.

I use the CS to build a Data Service and then deploy it inside the AS,
configure as a remote server.

Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción:
cid:image001.png@01CD079D.FE3A5CB0

When I try to deploy this in the AS 4.5 I receive this error:

[2012-03-21 19:57:54,148]  INFO
{org.wso2.carbon.application.deployer.internal.ApplicationManager} -
Deploying Carbon Application : Servicios_Datos.car...

[2012-03-21 19:57:54,611] ERROR
{org.wso2.carbon.application.deployer.CappAxis2Deployer} -  Error while
deploying carbon application D:\Jorge\DESARR~1\AS\W

SO2AS~1.0-S\bin\..\repository\deployment\server\carbonapps\Servicios_Datos.c
ar

java.lang.NullPointerException

        at
org.wso2.carbon.application.deployer.AppDeployerUtils.areAllFeaturesInstalle
d(AppDeployerUtils.java:520)

        at
org.wso2.carbon.application.deployer.AppDeployerUtils.buildAcceptanceList(Ap
pDeployerUtils.java:544)

        at
org.wso2.carbon.application.deployer.handler.DefaultAppDeployer.isAccepted(D
efaultAppDeployer.java:173)

        at
org.wso2.carbon.application.deployer.handler.DefaultAppDeployer.deployRecurs
ively(DefaultAppDeployer.java:112)

        at
org.wso2.carbon.application.deployer.handler.DefaultAppDeployer.deployArtifa
cts(DefaultAppDeployer.java:67)

        at
org.wso2.carbon.application.deployer.internal.ApplicationManager.deployCarbo
nApp(ApplicationManager.java:252)

        at
org.wso2.carbon.application.deployer.CappAxis2Deployer.deploy(CappAxis2Deplo
yer.java:64)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(Deploy
mentFileData.java:136)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:
810)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.jav
a:144)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.jav
a:377)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListe
ner.java:254)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(RepositoryListe
ner.java:371)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(Schedule
rTask.java:59)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.java:6
7)

        at
org.wso2.carbon.core.deployment.CarbonDeploymentSchedulerTask.run(CarbonDepl
oymentSchedulerTask.java:75)

        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)

        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)

        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$
101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeri
odic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Sch
eduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:204)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
va:886)

        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:9
08)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

If I shut down the AS 4.5 and start the AS 4.1.2 with the same server config
inside Eclipse, I can deploy the data service without problem.!!!

Saludos,

Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.

J´Dpto Soluciones SOA.

CDAE.

Fac. 5.

UCI.

10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS
INFORMATICAS...

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

<<image001.png>>