De: dev-boun...@wso2.org [mailto:dev-boun...@wso2.org] En nombre de Sameera
Jayasoma
Enviado el: martes, 27 de marzo de 2012 1:04
Para: WSO2 Developers' List; Sanjaya Ratnaweera; Chintana Wilamuna
Asunto: [Dev] Replacing JSW with nohup

Hi Devs,

We've been having many issues due to the JSW(Java Service Wrapper).
Therefore we thought of removing JSW from the Carbon 4.0.0. release. But we
will be adding the nohup [1] support.

WDYT?

If all agreed, following are the action items.

* Remove JSW and all the related files.

* Improve wso2server.sh to support nohup (Sanjaya has already made the
changes, I guess)  Sanjaya, can you please explain?

* For Windows, Chinthana has a solution. Can you please explain?

Thanks,

Sameera.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nohup

--
Sameera Jayasoma
Technical Lead and Product Manager, WSO2 Carbon

WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
email: same...@wso2.com
blog: http://tech.jayasoma.org

Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS
INFORMATICAS...

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci