The feature doesn't have to ship with the product. We could add it as a
post-C4 addon in the p2 repo (assuming it doesn't need fixes to the core).

Paul

On 1 May 2012 11:03, Dimuthu Leelarathne <dimut...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Samisa,
>
> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>wrote:
>

>> On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can somebody from Carbon platform team own this? Chethiya/Dileepa?
>>

>> I believe C4 is code frozen now?
>>

> Code is feature frozen.
>
> thanks,
> dimuthu

>>> --
>>> *Afkham Azeez*
>>> Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://www.apache.org/
>>> * <http://www.apache.org/>**
>>> email: **az...@wso2.com* <az...@wso2.com>* cell: +94 77 3320919
>>> blog: **http://blog.afkham.org* <http://blog.afkham.org>*
>>> twitter: **http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez*<http://twitter.com/afkham_azeez>
>>> *
>>> linked-in: **http://lk.linkedin.com/in/afkhamazeez*
>>> *
>>> *
>>> *Lean . Enterprise . Middleware*

>>> Thanks,
>> Samisa...
>>
>> Samisa Abeysinghe
>> VP Engineering
>> WSO2 Inc.
>> http://wso2.com
>> http://wso2.org

> Dimuthu Leelarathne
> Technical Lead
>
> WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
> email: dimut...@wso2.com
>

> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

Paul Fremantle
CTO and Co-Founder, WSO2
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair, VP, Apache Synapse

UK: +44 207 096 0336
US: +1 646 595 7614

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
twitter.com/pzfreo
p...@wso2.com

wso2.com Lean Enterprise Middleware

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.