Hi,

Any properly written library allow their users to feed-in config files using,

1. jre classPath
2. appClassPath
3. reside within the same jar - similar to appclasspath
4. system property

This is the standard search order of a config file. The whole point of
OSGi module layer is to have independent classPaths. So basically, if
we are going to support a common place for all the config files, we
have to introduce a new classsLoader as the parent classLoader of
bunldeClassLoader.

Normally the parent being, boot or ext. I don't think it is
technically possible (not sure 100%). Even if it is possible we should
not do such hacks.

thanks,
--Pradeep