We need a full round of testing to call this done-done.

Need to test all samples in all of AS, Jag and MS.
Need to deploy all of those into one running instance and test.
Need to include all Jag and MS samples as part of AS integration tests
Need to test all security aspects
Need to do a profiling with all of AS, MS and Jag in place
Need to do a performance test with all of AS, MS and Jag in place
Need to test the cloud aspects, with Stratos service - meaning we need to
test all above with cloud aspects in place

The QA team is not available right now to do all these, hence AS + Jaggery
teams need to own this.

Please keep posted on the progress made.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe
VP Engineering
WSO2 Inc.