Hi Pradeep,
We should review all L1/L2s reported through ESB and G-reg product jiras.
There can be issues related to carbon core but reported via G-reg/ESB
product jira during the test cycles (I agree it is not correct to use
product specific jiras to report core bugs. However, we heavily used
product specific jiras in recent test cycles and there may be some carbon
core issues reported through product jira projects due to mistakes or when
we could not figure out the root cause of the jiras)

Thanks!
Charitha