I have fixed most failure cases. Here are the latest test results. I will
check this failures again and create public JIRAs appropriately.

Failed tests:
testAllowCreateAndListServices(org.wso2.carbon.registry.permission.test.LifeCyclePermissionTestCase):
Failed to add artifact: artifact id: 3a114b0c-d2ef-4df7-9d49-eea003b6ed21.
Failed to add new resource. User testuser1 does not have authorization to
update the collection /_system/governance/trunk.
testByAssociationDest(org.wso2.carbon.registry.utfsupport.test.UTFSupportForMetadataTestCase):
expected:<true> but was:<false>
testActivitySearchOnly(org.wso2.carbon.registry.permission.test.CustomPermissionTestCase):
expected:<true> but was:<false>

Thanks,
Krishantha.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Krishantha Samaraweera <krishan...@wso2.com