Hi,

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Isuru Udana <isu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Susinda,
>
> In ESB 4.7.0 for Scheduled tasks what we improved is specific to
> MessageInjector which is an implementation of a Schedules task.
> So only MessageInjector specific task properties are introduced in 4.7.0.
>
> What we have in DevStudio is a generic interface for all the
> TaskImplementations.
> In ESB management console also we have a common interface for all task
> implementations.
> In the management console when we define the task implementation and click
> on 'load properties' we list out the available configuration parameters.
> What we are missing in DevStudio is that feature.

To provide that feature, I think we have to deal with run-time object
of given task implementation to retrieve properties. It might works for
default task implementations, what about if is a custom
task implementation, which is not available to
Developer studio classpath/runtime. WDYT?

Thanks,
Melan

--
Melan Nimesh Jayasingha