Hi,

Since we have removed the message counters after introducing the disruptor
based message processing  for MB 2.1.1  both the above features are
currently not working and we are trying to fix this. As the previous
MessageWriter,  implementations from 2.1.0 are no longer used, now we don't
keep message counts stored in Cassandra so the counters are always shown as
zero. Due to this the current queue purge feature has too broken since it
periodically checks the message counter and performs purge operation
continuously till the total message count in the queue is zero.

IMO we need to find an alternative way to get message counters work in the
queue as the message writers are not used now. If not we may need to remove
these two features from UI, since purging too depending on the counters.

Thanks!
Ishara

--
Ishara Premasada