Hi All,

I will update with coverage report by Monday for the first week. I have to
complete few more things in   multiple user store scenarios. Sorry for the
delay.

Thanks,

Pushpalanka Jayawardhana

Software Engineer

WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd
[image:
Facebook]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpushpalanka>
[image:
Twitter]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FPushpalanka>
[image:
LinkedIn]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fprofile%2Fview%3Fid%3D75175642%26trk%3Dtab_pro>
[image:
Blogger]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpushpalankajaya.blogspot.com%2F>
[image:
SlideShare]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slideshare.net%2FPushpalanka>
Mobile: +94779716248
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3Dc984892c0c4ca423%26v%3D3.13.2%26t%3D1361257731639%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10>