Hi Dushan/Chanaka,

The log message is added after creating a new subscription as below and it
is not just increasing a number.

Subscription subscription =

SubscriptionFactoryImpl.INSTANCE.createSubscription(_channelId, _session,
tag, acks, filters, noLocal, _creditManager);
return new SubscriptionImpl.AckSubscription(channel, protocolSession,
consumerTag,  filters, noLocal, creditManager, clientMethod, recordMethod);

What is the ESB version you are observing this and is this whole log is
seen at the server start up? If this is with ESB 4.8 MS/MP implementation,
I also tried and noticed a similar scenario where i have a MP named
RequestProcessor which listens on queue, request_queue, which is bound to
MS, RequestStore. If i add only a new MesageStore (say ResponseStore) i can
see the following log.

[2013-09-17 13:49:37,902]  INFO
{org.wso2.andes.server.cassandra.DefaultClusteringEnabledSubscriptionManager}
-  Removing Subscription 2 from queue request_queue
[2013-09-17 13:49:38,639]  INFO
{org.wso2.andes.server.cassandra.DefaultClusteringEnabledSubscriptionManager}
-  Binding Subscription 3 to queue request_queue

The again i edited a name of a proxy  service in my ESB pack and saved the
configuration back, and again there were two similar logs for removing and
binding existing MB subscription. Therefore i think MS/MP implementation is
written to create a new Subscription every time when synapse configuration
is changed?

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Chanaka Fernando <chana...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi Dushan,
>
> As per my understanding, this message is printed since the MB is creating
> a temporary subscription to the queue to create the queue dynamically (It
> will remove the subscription instantly). This happens at the startup to
> create the queue in MB side dynamically.

When adding the queue dynamically, it is true that a new subscription is
created. However in that case subscription is created and closed a single
time and it happens within few seconds. but when seen the logs it seems
removing of subscription  has happened after around 1 minute. Therefore i
feel this is not what has happened here.

Thanks!
Ishara

> +1 for the suggestion that we need to either remove the log or print a
> proper log message like "Creating the Queue JMSMS in the Message Broker"
>

> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Dushan Abeyruwan <dus...@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>   Once MSMP configured, and  every time ESB starts,from MB side we can
>> see following logs [1], it seems like creating new subscription. as how the
>> * log message depicted*, but Isuruu pointed that it does not create any
>> new subscription, yet it will increase some number.
>>   Anyway the logs interprets a wrong message to the end users, so we need
>> to get rid of this or need a better message ..rather confusing ppl who uses
>> MB..
>>
>> [1]
>> [2013-09-17 11:32:23,104]  INFO
>> {org.wso2.andes.server.cassandra.QueueDeliveryWorker} -  Queue worker
>> started for queue: JMSMS with on flight message checks
>> [2013-09-17 11:32:23,140]  INFO
>> {org.wso2.andes.server.cassandra.DefaultClusteringEnabledSubscriptionManager}
>> -  Binding Subscription 0 to queue JMSMS
>> [2013-09-17 11:34:55,843]  INFO
>> {org.wso2.andes.server.cassandra.DefaultClusteringEnabledSubscriptionManager}
>> -  Removing Subscription 0 from queue JMSMS
>> [2013-09-17 11:40:05,774]  INFO
>> {org.wso2.andes.server.cassandra.DefaultClusteringEnabledSubscriptionManager}
>> - * Binding Subscription 1 to queue JMSMS*
>> [2013-09-17 11:41:39,641]  INFO
>> {org.wso2.andes.server.cassandra.DefaultClusteringEnabledSubscriptionManager}
>> -  Removing Subscription 1 from queue JMSMS
>> [2013-09-17 11:42:00,297]  INFO
>> {org.wso2.andes.server.cassandra.DefaultClusteringEnabledSubscriptionManager}
>> - * Binding Subscription 2 to queue JMSMS*
>>
>> cheers,
>> Dushan Abeyruwan
>> Associate Tech Lead
>> *Integration Technologies Team*