Forgot about the credentials thing, thanks for the reminder :(

So basically there is a default (internal) store we always publish to, and then
additional stores we can publish to as a separate action. If yes. +1 to that,
covers most of use cases I think.

Isabelle.

Isabelle Mauny
Director, Product Management; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/