Hi Pradeep,

Is this happen continuously or at very first startup? which OS you are
experiencing this? Because if there are patches available it will do lot of
copy past operation which will cause startup delay in OS like Windows.

Currently there is no way to stop patch application process, This process
will be triggered if and only if there are new patches available in patches
or service pack directories. We can patch this to read system parameter(we
can define this in startup script ) and start the process.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
*Software Engineer - WSO2 Inc.*