On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 2:47 PM, Ruchira Wageesha <ruch...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Madhuka,
>
> Have you come up to a conclusion? Are there any existing framework that
> can be used without touching their code(probably jasmine)?

Yap, most of time (95%) It will be jasmine.
I will be using existing framework (Jasmine 1.3.1 revision). While Jasmine
is going with MIT license It wan't be matter using in here. Any matter with
license?
will do some wrapping and upgrade which matching to our requirement.

[1] http://pivotal.github.io/jasmine/
[2] https://github.com/pivotal/jasmine

If it needs we can write a layer on top of that to make it compatible with
> Jaggery model.

yap.

> Or, will you have to start something from scratch?

No, As there are some existing JS test framework and people are familiarly
with all of them, and their syntax.
Therefore I think it is much better to go with existing one with upgrading
and wrapping it where it will cover all over requirements

/Ruchira