Hi,

I was using Jaggery Editor (In Devs) for few days as it was been released.
 and It was good experience and it is good editor. I notice some bugs.

1. Whenever I was creating jaggery project with existing location. As I
open jaggery app from DevS

It will remove jaggery.conf and index.jag in root level of the application
and default template files (Critical issue as I see)

2. Syntax error such as passing json as argument into function rather
passing as variable (simple bugs)

3. Auto completion for jaggery keywords (second level auto Completion)

4. issues with code formatting

Created jira issues under jaggery IDE component.

Thanks

*Madhuka* Udantha
Senior Software Engineer
Development Technologies