Hi Thayalan,

AFAIR this is due to a limitation in some DBMSs. When you give database
name it appends another string based on your tenant name to make it a
unique one in the common DBMS. That full name is usually a lengthy one and
some DBMSs like oracle doesnt support having lengthy names for Database
name.

Nirodha

--

*Nirodha Gallage*