Hi,

I added the following in order to use registry service to a component.
However the activate() is not getting called.

 * @scr.component name="org.apache.stratos.autoscaler" immediate="true"
 * @scr.reference name="registry.service"
 *                interface=
 *                "org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.service.RegistryService"
 *                cardinality="1..1" policy="dynamic"
bind="setRegistryService"
 *                unbind="unsetRegistryService"
 */

When I debug from the OSGI console is says "*No instances were created
because: Method [setRegistryService] was not found in class ". *
 org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.internal.AutoscalerServerComponent"

However I have that method in the file. What may be the cause?

*protected void setRegistryService(RegistryService registryService)*

osgi> ls -c 50
Components in bundle org.apache.stratos.autoscaler:
ID    Component details
1    Component[
    name = org.apache.stratos.autoscaler
    factory = null
    autoenable = true
    immediate = true
    implementation =
org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.internal.AutoscalerServerComponent
    state = Unsatisfied
    properties = {service.pid=org.apache.stratos.autoscaler}
    serviceFactory = false
    serviceInterface = null