Hi Jeewantha,
I created the PasswordCallbackHandler class and added above lines to the
client. And added wss4j-1.6.4.jar to the class path also. Then I get
following error

org.apache.ws.security.WSPasswordCallback.getIdentifer()Ljava/lang/String;

at samples.userguide.PWCallback.handle(PWCallback.java:144)

at org.apache.rampart.builder.BindingBuilder.getSignatureBuilder(
BindingBuilder.java:306)

at org.apache.rampart.builder.BindingBuilder.getSignatureBuilder(
BindingBuilder.java:252)

Thank you

Dimuthu