Hi Jeewantha,

I'm getting some compilation errors when building httpcore module. Can you
please check.

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR]
/media/carbon/carbon/kernal/branches/4.2.0/patches/patch0005/dependencies/httpcore/4.3.0-wso2v1/src/main/java/org/apache/http/impl/DefaultHttpRequestFactory.java:[36,31]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class BasicHttpEntityPossibleEnclosingRequest
  location: package org.apache.http.message
[ERROR]
/media/carbon/carbon/kernal/branches/4.2.0/patches/patch0005/dependencies/httpcore/4.3.0-wso2v1/src/main/java/org/apache/http/impl/DefaultHttpRequestFactory.java:[93,24]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class BasicHttpEntityPossibleEnclosingRequest
  location: class org.apache.http.impl.DefaultHttpRequestFactory
[ERROR]
/media/carbon/carbon/kernal/branches/4.2.0/patches/patch0005/dependencies/httpcore/4.3.0-wso2v1/src/main/java/org/apache/http/impl/DefaultHttpRequestFactory.java:[108,24]
cannot find symbol
  symbol:   class BasicHttpEntityPossibleEnclosingRequest
  location: class org.apache.http.impl.DefaultHttpRequestFactory

Thanks,
Manoj

Best Regards..

Manoj Kumara