Hi,

I was able to do the following with G-Reg check-in tool and successfully
configure the BAM Server Profile outside the ESB Dashboard:

1. Start a fresh ESB instance.
2. Checkout _system/config path to a local folder (A1) using check in
client.
3. Create bamServerProfiles folder at A1.
4. Copy BAM Server Profile file to above bamServerProfiles folder.
5. Add bamServerProfiles using check in client.
6. Check in changes using check in client.

Thanks
Imesh