Hi all,

I used UserAdminStub's getUsersOfRole method to do the $subject. It returns
user list as a FlaggedName array. But problem is, this FlaggedName array
contains all the user including users who don't belong to that role.

But by checking flaggedName.getSelected() method I can validate whether
particular user is in that role or not. But this requires additional
iteration.

Is this default behavior ? I verified with both carbon 4.0.0 and 4.2.0 and
observed the same.

Is it ok to use RemoteUserStoreManagerServiceStub for this. ? Again I can't
use this with BPS since RemoteUserStoreManagerService admin service is not
available by default.

Thanks,
Hasitha.

--